What is the most sad thing in this work?
- The saddest thing is to see puppies abandoned and left to die
in the countryside
or alternatively in the rubbish bins. They did not do anything
to deserve this.
And the happiest?
- The happiest is seeing the dogs and their new families. This
helps you to carry on.
We would be very happy to form an organisation in Finland
similar to what we have in Sweden. http://www.sos-animals.se
What is your
normal schedule for a day?
- The rescue centre is open 7
days a week times for visiting are 10am to 7pm. Day starts at
8am and finishes at 9pm (if we are lucky!)
dogs you have now / normally?
- At the moment 148!! But we
normally like to keep it around the 100.
cost to have a dog from S.O.S.?
- We ask for a donation but this
is what it costs to prepare a dog for rehoming. Vaccinations,
steralizing, micro chip, pet passport, blood test for tropical
diseases (leishmania, tick fever, heart worm) worming treatment.
Total cost 295euros.